We offer Visa Assistance for Clients in our SMWE Program


https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/?TSPD_101_R0=0883343043ab20003beacbae7d0567105689e07 8d33ace96320daadb7db862b50379bcf07d237e89083c7dad3f1430002b47ebecaedeb4c63bf05 707ae983f1126d409c0bc09590eea14e37cbfd4f75af6498269be3518fdd5658528fb22ce2d Supporting Documents we provide: 

  1. Support Letters 
  • The Global Trading Network LLC USA 
  • Castnet International Chamber Of Commerce 
  • One of our Political Offices
  • American & African International Trade 2. Brochures 
  • Company Brochure with details of event 
  • Flyer for event 
  • Training Certificate after the finalize training 



Business (B-1) 

A foreign national traveling to the United States to conduct temporary business needs a visitor visa (B-1) unless qualifying for entry under the Visa Waiver Program. 

You may be eligible for a B-1 visa if you will be participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States, including, but not limited to: 

  • Consulting with business associates
  • Traveling for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates
  • Settling an estate
  • Negotiating a contract
  • Participating in short-term training
  • Transiting through the United States: certain persons may transit the United States with a B-1 visa
  • Deadheading: certain air crewmen may enter the United States as deadhead crew with a B-1 visa
  • Attending business meetings or consultations 
  • Attending a business convention or conference 
  • Negotiating contracts 

Visitor Visa

For travel to the United States to conduct temporary business. 

  1. Overview
  2. How to Apply
  3. Fees
  4. Required Documentation

Visa Waiver Program VWP 

Most citizens of participating countries (see NOTE below) may travel to the United States for short visits for temporary business without a visa through the Visa Waiver Program

Travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program requires ESTA approval. 

  • Overview
  • Participating Countries
  • ESTA Application
  • Passport Requirements

Schedule an Interview

Interviews are generally required for visa applicants with certain limited exceptions below. Consular officers may require an interview of any visa applicant. 

If you are age: Then an interview is: 

13 and younger Generally not required 

14-79 Required (some exceptions for renewals) 80 and older Generally not required 

You should schedule an appointment for your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live. You may schedule your interview at another U.S. Embassy or Consulate, but be aware that it may be more difficult to qualify for a visa outside of the country where you live. 

Wait times for interview appointments vary by location, season, and visa category, so you should apply for your visa early. Review the interview wait time for the location where you will apply: 

Appointment Wait Time 

Check the estimated wait time for a nonimmigrant visa interview appointment at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. 

Wait Times for Embassy/Consulate 

Prepare for Your Interview

  • Fees - Pay the non-refundable visa application fee, if you are required to pay it before your interview. If your visa is approved, you may also need to pay a visa issuance fee, if applicable to your nationality. Fee information is provided below: 


Select your nationality to see Issuance Fee 

All Fees 

  • Review the instructions available on the website of the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you will apply to learn more about fee payment. 

Gather Required Documentation 

Gather and prepare the following required documents before your visa interview: 

  • Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). Each individual who needs a visa must submit a separate application, including any family members listed in your passport. 
  • Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page. Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview. 
  • Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.

Additional Documentation May Be Required 

Review the instructions for how to apply for a visa on the website of the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you will apply. Additional documents may be requested to establish

if you are qualified. For example, additional requested documents may include evidence of: 

  • The purpose of your trip, 
  • Your intent to depart the United States after your trip, and/or 
  • Your ability to pay all costs of the trip. 

Evidence of your employment and/or your family ties may be sufficient to show the purpose of your trip and your intent to return to your home country. If you cannot cover all the costs for your trip, you may show evidence that another person will cover some or all costs for your trip. 

Note: Visa applicants must qualify on the basis of the applicant's residence and ties abroad, rather than assurances from U.S. family and friends. A letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support is not needed to apply for a visitor visa. If you choose to bring a 

letter of invitation or Affidavit of Support to your interview, please remember it is not one of the factors used in determining whether to issue or deny the visa. 

Attend Your Visa Interview 

A consular officer will interview you to determine whether you are qualified to receive a visitor visa. You must establish that you meet the requirements under U.S. law to receive a visa. 

Ink-free, digital fingerprint scans are taken as part of the application process. They are usually taken during your interview, but this varies based on location. 

After your visa interview, the consular officer may determine that your application requires further administrative processing. The consular officer will inform you if this required. 

After the visa is approved, you may need to pay a visa issuance fee (if applicable to your nationality), and make arrangements for the return of the passport and visa to you. Review the visa processing times to learn more. 

Entering the United States

A visa allows a foreign citizen to travel to a U.S. port-of-entry (generally an airport) and request permission to enter the United States. A visa does not guarantee entry into the United States. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Customs and Border 

Protection (CBP) officials at the port-of-entry have authority to permit or deny admission to the United States. If you are allowed to enter the United States, the CBP official will provide an admission stamp or a paper Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record. Learn more about admissions and entry requirements, restrictions about bringing food, agricultural products, and other restricted/prohibited goods, and more by reviewing the CBP website. 

Extending Your Stay 

See Extend Your Stay on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website to learn about requesting to extend your stay beyond the date indicated on your admission stamp or paper Form I-94. 

Failure to depart the United States on time will result in being out of status. Under U.S. law, visas of individuals who are out of status are automatically voided (Section 222(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act). Any multiple entry visa that was voided due to being out of status will not be valid for future entries into the United States. 

Failure to depart the United States on time may also result in you being ineligible for visas in the future. Review Visa Denials and Ineligibilities and Waivers: Laws to learn more. 

Change of Status 

If your plans change while in the United States (for example, you marry a U.S. citizen or receive an offer of employment), you may be able to request a change in your nonimmigrant status to another category through U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). See Change My Nonimmigrant Status on the USCIS website to learn more. 

While you are in the United States, receiving a change of status from USCIS does not require you to apply for a new visa. However, once you depart the United States you must apply for a new visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the appropriate category for your travel.

Additional Information 

  • An individual on a visitor visa (B1/B2) is not permitted to accept employment or work in the United States. 
  • There is no guarantee you will be issued a visa. Do not make final travel plans or buy tickets until you have a visa. 
  • A valid U.S. visa in an expired passport is still valid. Unless canceled or revoked, a visa is valid until its expiration date. If you have a valid visa in your expired passport, do not remove it from your expired passport. You may use your valid visa in your expired passport along with a new valid passport for travel and admission to the United States. 
  • https://www.murthy.com/visitor/b-1-visa/
  • Each applicant for a visitor visa must submit documents in support of their application for a B-1 Visa.The following is a list of some documents that should be included with the visa application. The list is not all inclusive and specific details pertaining to your application should be discussed with a licensed attorney in detail. Additional documents may be necessary depending on the specific case. 
  • The list includes but is not limited to the following items: 
  • A nonimmigrant visa application, Form DS-160. A letter accompanying the application from the applicant and preferably alien's employer specifying the business need for the trip and specific nature of the trip including dates where the business meetings will take place, locations, and what specific bona fide arrangements have been made to depart the United States; 
  • A passport valid for travel to the United States and with a validity date of at least six months beyond the applicant's intended period of stay in the United States. If more than one person is included in the passport, each person desiring a visa must submit a DS-160 nonimmigrant visa application, and maintain at least one blank page on their passport; 
  • Two identical color photographs showing full face against a light background. One may wear a headdress if required by a religious order of which he or she is a member however the headdress must not obscure the face; 
  • Information describing the company such as brochures, catalogs, annual reports; ● A copy of your itinerary for your length of stay if applicable; 
  • A copy of your flight reservation demonstrating your eventual return to the United States; 
  • Documentation demonstrating ability and intention of the alien, or that of his or her employer, to support the alien's travel and other expenses while in the U.S. otherwise known as a ‘letter of financial sponsorship’ if applicable, otherwise the applicant must provide their own financial documentation demonstrating that they

will be able to support themselves during their proposed stay (such as bank statements); 

  • Documentation establishing your eventual return to your home country as proof of your bona fide obligations abroad tying you to your home country. Ties home include but are not limited to: plane reservations for flight back home, proof of residence abroad, proof of loans to which you have an obligation to abroad, insurances, academic enrollments, business operations or business ownership, ownership of assets abroad, evidence of familial obligations, etc. ● U.S. Visa’s you have been issued in the past if applicable. 
  • Unless previously canceled, a visa is valid until its expiration date. Therefore, if the traveler has a valid U.S. visa in an expired passport, do not remove the visa page from the expired passport. It may be used along with a new valid passport for travel and admission to the United States. 
  • Applicants must demonstrate that they are properly classifiable as Business visitors under U.S. law by: 
  • Evidence, which shows the purpose of the trip, intent to depart the United States, and arrangements made to cover the costs of the trip, may be provided. It is impossible to specify the exact form the documentation should take since applicants' circumstances vary greatly. 
  • Those applicants who do not have sufficient funds to support themselves while in the U.S. must present convincing evidence that an interested person will provide support them during the length of stay. 
  • Depending on individual circumstances, applicants may provide other documentation substantiating the trip's purpose and specifying the nature of binding obligations, such as family ties or employment, which would compel their return abroad. 
  • Visitors are not permitted to accept employment during their stay in the U.S. ● Terms of Stay and Extensions 
  • B-1 visitors may be admitted for not more than one year and may be granted extensions of temporary stay in increments of not more than six months each (several minor exceptions to this rule exist). However, most B-1 admissions are approved for just the period necessary to conduct business and are normally permitted to stay no longer than three months. 
  • A visa does not guarantee entry into the United States. Immigration authorities have the authority to deny admission, and can determine the period for which the bearer of a visitor visa is to be authorized to remain in the United States. At the port of entry, an Immigration official must authorize the traveler's admission to the U.S. At that time the Form I-94, Record of Arrival-Departure, which notes the length of stay permitted, is stamped. Visitors intending to stay beyond the time

indicated on their Form I-94 must contact USCIS to request Form I-539, Application to Extend or Change their Nonimmigrant Status. The decision to grant or deny a request for extension of stay is made solely by the USCIS.

You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered